Returns + Exchanges
F+H Jewellery is happy for our customers to return or exchange full priced, unworn items for an alternate size or for change of mind within 14 days of purchase. This excludes sale items, or items purchased during promotional flash sales. We also offer a 12 month warranty on any faulty items.
Returns or exchanges are not available for sale items, or for earrings and nose rings due to health and safety regulations.
For all returns and exchanges, please email email@example.com to request a Returns Proforma.
RETURN + EXCHANGE POLICY
- Full priced items can be refunded in full, if returned within 14 days of purchase, minus all shipping charges.
- Items purchased during flash sale promotions or from the sale section of our e-boutique, are not eligible for a refund but will be issued with a store credit.
- We do not pay for returns to be shipped back to F+H.
- We reserve the right to deny unreasonable repairs, returns, and exchanges.
- Earrings can not be returned or exchanged due to health and safety regulations, we cannot take any exceptions.
- Tarnishing is not considered a fault, as our jewellery must come into contact with chemicals for tarnishing to occur, see our care guide for more information.
RETURN + EXCHANGE PROCESS
- You must request an exchange by email within 14 days of accepting delivery of the product, and arrange return of the product within 7 days after notification.
- Proof of purchase must be supplied with your email request, in the form of an invoice or order number.
- You are responsible for returning the product in its original condition. It must be unworn in the original packaging.
- F+H will inspect the product on its return, and we reserve the right to refuse exchange should we evaluate the product to not be in the original condition.
- For international exchanges & returns, you must mark on the courier company’s consignment that the product is for exchange so as to avoid any customs duties and taxes.
- Please note - it is the customer’s responsibility to return the item to us safely. We cannot be responsible for any lost items or any damage to the product through the postal service.
- Please wrap the product in bubble wrap to avoid damage and send the product with tracking.
FAULTY ITEMS POLICY
We take care to quality check all our items, however occasionally there may be a fault we did not find.
Please note that wear and tear in the course of normal use is not considered a manufacturing fault. Our jewellery is hand made from precious metals that naturally oxidise and change in time and this is not considered a manufacturing fault. Additionally, loss of stones or breaking and chipping due to mishandling is also not considered a manufacturing fault.
We also do not accept any returns for tarnished metal that has occurred due to wear or that has come into contact with chemicals of any kind, this includes perfume, moisturisers, hair products and skin care. Please ensure you clean your jewellery with a polishing cloth after each wear to avoid any tarnishing.
We are also unable to accept returns if in our opinion, you have not taken appropriate care of your purchased item as per our instructions outlined on our care cards, and on our website.
12 MONTH WARRANTY PROCESS
F+H will gladly repair, exchange or refund a faulty item in accordance with the following process:
- The item must have been purchased within 12 months of notification.
- F+H is to be notified by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- F+H will respond within 48 hours to your email.
The email to F+H must include the following:
- A clear photograph of the fault
- A clear written description of the fault
- A proof of purchase being an email confirmation from F+H, a bank statement or an order number from F+H.
- All items must be returned to F+H via a method which can be tracked, and we will not take responsibility for items that are damaged or lost in transit.
- In the case of International returns, ‘Returned Goods’ is to be clearly marked on the postal company's consignment to ensure that the items do not attract possible customs duties and taxes on entering Australia.
- On receiving, the item will be assessed by F+H.
- In the case that we deem your item faulty, F+H will then repair, replace, refund or in circumstances offer an exchange if the item cannot be repaired or replaced. Replacements will only be offered if in stock.
- If an exchange is offered, and the price of the new item differs from the original, a refund or credit note of the difference will be offered.
- F+H will conduct all refunds via your original method of payment. The refund will be processed as soon as the items have been assessed however, please allow up to 14 days from the day of assessment for your account to be credited.
- F+H will offer free returns for any faulty items.
THIRD PARTY PURCHASES
Please be aware that F+H are not able to accept returns on items that were purchased through a F+H stockist. Please visit the stockist the item was purchased from and follow their returns policy.