We take care to quality check all our items, however as each item is handcrafted we may experience occasional faults. To ensure your item is covered by our warranty please read our Care Guide.
6 Month Warranty Process
F+H will gladly repair or replace a faulty item in accordance with the following process:
- The item must have been purchased within 6 months of notification.
- F+H is to be notified by email at email@example.com
- F+H will respond within 48 hours to your email.
- General wear and tear, tarnishing or plating chipping is due to improper care and is not covered by our warranty.
- A clear photograph of the fault
- A clear written description of the fault
- A proof of purchase being an email confirmation from F+H, a bank statement or an order number from F+H.
- All items must be returned to F+H via a method which can be tracked, and we will not take responsibility for items that are damaged or lost in transit.
- In the case of International returns, ‘Returned Goods’ is to be clearly marked on the postal company's consignment to ensure that the items do not attract possible customs duties and taxes on entering Australia.
- On receiving, the item will be assessed by F+H.
- In the case that we deem your item faulty, F+H will then repair, replace, refund or in circumstances offer an exchange if the item cannot be repaired or replaced. Replacements will only be offered if in stock.
- If an exchange is offered, and the price of the new item differs from the original, a refund or credit note of the difference will be offered.
- F+H will conduct all refunds via your original method of payment. The refund will be processed as soon as the items have been assessed however, please allow up to 14 days from the day of assessment for your account to be credited.
- F+H will offer free returns for any faulty items.